Heating & Air Conditioning Experts with 50 years of experience
FAQ | Our Devoted Team
Open 24 Hours a Day
24hr Emergency Services
Your Local York® Supplier
No matter the size of your house or your building, York® offers two series of Air Conditioners – the Affinity™ Series and the LX Series – that will both fit your needs and your budget as well as being professionally installed by our experts.
Affinity™ Series split system air conditioning units offer higher energy efficiency than standard models — plus, an innovative QuietDrive™ Comfort System for very quiet operation.
- The comfort level in your house will rise with York®’s premium split system cooling technology featured in the Affinity™ Series.
- You will save energy with a high-efficiency model air conditioners.
- Homeowners will be able to feel confident with the built-in protections and certified safeties from
LX Series split system air conditioners fit your needs with efficient models that reduce your utility bills. Coil options include an advanced MicroChannel coil for a smaller footprint, and a proven tube-in-fin coil with enhanced aluminum fins mechanically bonded to copper tubing.
- When you have an LX Series, you will feel more comfortable with York®’s compact split system air conditioner design.
- These air conditioners will give you optimized efficiency for your climate zone.
- With improved alloy, MicroChannel Coil ensures reliability.
With York® Split System Heat Pumps, you will be able to heat and cool your house using a more energy efficient system, which takes advantage of the natural air temperature outside your house to ensure you stay hot or cool as needed. York® offers two series of heat pumps – the Affinity™ Series and the LX Series.
Affinity™ Series heat pumps offer higher energy efficiency than standard models — plus, an innovative QuietDrive™ Comfort System for very silent operation.
- The Affinity™ Series heat pumps will raise your comfort level with our premium split system heat pump technology.
- You will save energy with a high-efficiency Affinity Series model.
- As a homeowner, you can feel confident with the built-in protections and certified safeties of these heat pumps.
LX Series heat pumps fit your needs and reduce your utility bills with verified quality that ensures reliable, all-season performance.
- The LX Series will let you feel more comfortable with our compact, high-efficiency heat pump design.
- These heat pumps will save energy by exceeding the latest efficiency standards.
- Their reliability is ensured by industry-leading research and testing.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, share or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via our email address or phone number:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any personal database information we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Date: May 7, 2018
Company name: Xtreme Temp Heating & Cooling Ltd.
Printed name: Ed Letkeman, Owner