Heating & Air Conditioning Experts with 50 years of experience
FAQ | Our Devoted Team
Open 24 Hours a Day
24hr Emergency Services
Your Local York® Supplier
Affinity™ Series gas furnaces offer higher energy efficiency than standard models — plus the innovative ClimaTrak™ Comfort System creates an operating cycle that works best for your locale.
- The Affinity™ Series will raise your comfort with York®’s most advanced gas furnace technology
- You will save energy with a high-efficiency furnace.
- These furnaces will give you the confidence that your home is safe with built-in diagnostics and shut-off controls.
LX Series furnaces fit your needs with efficient models that reduce your utility bills. And a compact 33-inch cabinet provides more heating performance in less space.
- With the LX Series, you will feel more comfortable with York®’s most compact gas furnace design.
- Similar to the Affinity™ Series, you will save energy with a high-efficiency furnace.
- These furnaces will also give you the confidence that your home is safe with built-in diagnostics and shut-off controls.
Affinity™ Series heat pumps offer higher energy efficiency than standard models — plus, an innovative QuietDrive™ Comfort System for very silent operation.
- The Affinity™ Series heat pumps will raise your comfort level with our premium split system heat pump technology.
- You will save energy with a high-efficiency Affinity Series model.
- As a homeowner, you can feel confident with the built-in protections and certified safeties of these heat pumps.
LX Series heat pumps fit your needs and reduce your utility bills with verified quality that ensures reliable, all-season performance.
- The LX Series will let you feel more comfortable with our compact, high-efficiency heat pump design.
- These heat pumps will save energy by exceeding the latest efficiency standards.
- Their reliability is ensured by industry-leading research and testing.
Hot Water Boilers
From single-family homes to large-scale apartment complexes, the Weil-McLain name is synonymous with warmth and comfort. Our energy-efficient, high quality gas and oil-fired boilers can be designed to fit the tightest spaces, with boiler controls and zone controllers tailored to any size residential application.
Weil-McLain offers a broad spectrum of gas-fired, oil-fired and combination oil/gas boilers for commercial use. Whatever your needs – heating a restaurant, hotel, casino, or any other commercial or industrial facility – depend on Weil-McLain boilers to provide the solution that delivers cost savings, energy efficiency and system flexibility.
With our 88 year history, a consistent track recording of receiving top ratings and awards for our products, and the honor of being the best-selling brand of water heaters in America, we are certain you will be satisfied with whichever Rheem Water Heater you choose for your family’s hot water needs. We are committed to developing hot water solutions with the perfect balance of value, performance and features for every lifestyle and budget.
Bradford White produces water heaters with many different high-efficiency systems such as Gas, Gas – Ultra Low NOx, Boilers, Electric, Heat Pump, Tankless, Solar, Oil, Combination Water Heating and Indirect as well as Storage Tanks and Accessories.
For over 50 years, John Wood water heaters have been providing hot water to homes and businesses. Their full range of residential electric, gas, propane, tankless and oil-fired water heaters are manufactured to the highest quality standards.
Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV)
Ventilation is a necessity. But what is the most cost effective way to ventilate while retaining the energy used for heating and cooling? Venmar offers a wide range of air exchangers with Heat Recovery (HRV) and Energy Recovery (ERV) technologies. These technologies help to minimize loss of heat or coolness as follows: The HRVs transfer heat from exhaust air expelled from the house to the fresh air entering the house, without mixing the stale air and the fresh air. In addition to this feature, the ERVs limit the amount of moisture entering the house (ideal for humid climates).
Your home was built to be energy efficient, and Lifebreath’s HRV helps it stay that way. In winter, the HRV’s patented aluminum core transfers heat from outgoing, stale air to incoming fresh air so that it doesn’t need to be fully reheated. In summer, the HRV works in reverse, removing heat from incoming air, helping your home stay cool. Lifebreath HRVs gives you fresher, cleaner air without adding load to your heating and air conditioning.
Advanced Integrated HVAC Systems improve energy efficiency, comfort and air quality in homes and buildings while reducing space requirements and costs. Before you buy, compare Nu-Air to the competition. Nu-Air’s unique perspective, values and sizeable long-term investments in research and development have enabled it to build innovation into every aspect of every unit.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data;
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, share or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via our email address or phone number:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any personal database information we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Date: May 7, 2018
Company name: Xtreme Temp Heating & Cooling Ltd.
Printed name: Ed Letkeman, Owner